Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tax compliance increased by SMS

Indian's Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has offered the state's municipal corporations a suggestion on improving tax collections - SMS. In a meeting with commissioners of seven municipal corporations and urban development authorities, Modi said that text messages from the mobile phone can be used to increase awareness among citizens about taxes. According to him, the use of SMS can lead to efficient tax collection and improve the services of the civic bodies.
Officials said Modi's suggestion was on the lines of how mobile service providers use the SMS to remind clients about bills.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

classmate india

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definately agree. Your posts and below is on target absolutely another excellent reason for people to stop fearing the big stacks... and to stop bullying the small stacks. For this tims I just passing thru and I think you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to put you in my favorites! It was quite useful reading, found some good stuff in here. Thanks!
I have a Free dating site myself. It's new and i really put a lot of work into it.
Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home