Thursday, June 30, 2005

Morse code takes on sms!

Ladies and gentlemen, here are the tonight’s fight combatants: in the red corner, a SMS semi-veteran and in the blue corneeer, a veteran Morse Coder. Place your bets! Let the fight begin! Afer a few secconds...echo of the final gong! Surprisingly, the Morse Coder won by submitting a complete message faster than the fastest thumb typist. Mr. Hill, the veteran dude sent this for the rival: “Hey, girlfriend, you can text all your best pals to tell them where you are going and what you are wearing.”
This doesn’t makes me wanna learn that Morse Code though! Now, instead of making voice calls, should I go with the clicks and short rings? Noot!
[Via Slashdot]

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, zyb, I was surfing and searching for some info on telemarketing and noticed your site. Your this post though sounded interesting so I took a look. It was not relevant to my telemarketing search but, I am glad to stop by and view your interesting viewpoints! Keep up the great blogging.http://www.lowcosttraffic.com/mlm-telerecruiter.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home